Friday, February 20, 2009

Foodbuzz Friends!

I got another package today in the mail!!!!! YEAHHHHH. Seriously I don't think I will ever get sick of mail and packages.
(as you can tell I ripped right into this envelope!)

Foodbuzz has been so nice to send me tasting goodies and in this little envelope....





BUSINESS CARDS for my blog!!!!! They are so cute with pictures of fresh produce on the back and my url on the front. erin's been urging me to get some of these made, so apparently foodbuzz beat me to the punch! Okay I know its a great way to advertise the company that made them as well because hopefully I run out of these quickly and re-order through Moo.

It was great timing too because we had some friends over that night and i quickly passed out the goods.
Thanks foodbuzz. here's to sending the buzz along for my blog!

0 Comments: