Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yet another night of Autumn Beer Drinking...#4

So there are only a few more weeks of Autumn/Pumpkin beer tasting...and if you all recall I still have not tried Pumking....:(. I better get a move on it too because I am about to leave for a week long business trip, AND I am already seeing the Winter Flavors in the stores. I guess that just means plenty of tastings over Thanksgiving. Now that's something to be thankful for!

Our most recent tasting was for Blue Moon Harvest. Erin had tried this flavor previously and did not seem to care for it. So there it sat in the fridge...five unopened Blue Moon Harvests just waiting to be...harvested up! It didn't take much to encourage her to give it another try. I just told her that sometimes the harvest gets better with time. Okay enough puns already.



I really liked this one. It had an amber color and a definite pumpkin flavoring with little to no bitterness. I was thinking it would be like a blue moon, with pumpkin...and it sorta was.
To be honest they all seem to be welding together in my head. I would have to say that i would buy this again!
And just to clear it up...erin liked it the 2nd time around too!

0 Comments: