Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

I am a bad food blogger. Do you know it's been almost a month since my last post...which also translates into the fact that I haven't tried a new recipe in that long...SO SAD. In my defense I have been working a wee bit more (nice Irish touch there) than normal. AND i have been cooking...just nothing new.

Hold the excitement. I had every intention of cooking up an Irish meal last night in preparation for this glorious holiday. But Monday's are rough and all my lofty recipe plans went out the window. I am still searching for them along with with a leprechaun and a pot of gold.
While I continue my search (i think i may check out a local pub tonight to see if they are lurking there) I thought I would share some Irish inspired recipes and links!

Enjoy!

I did in fact make this a couple years ago because erin is a huge corn beef fan! She and I both really enjoyed it and I highly recommend some strong spicy mustard along side: Corned Beef and Cabbage Strudel !

Here are some fun links as well:

Beer and Running
Leprechauns!
How to Pour a Perfect Pint of Guinness (this is especially for erin who partakes in a Guinness each and every st.patty's day)
and finally....in keeping with my healthy blog and giving away my plans for the holiday:
The Pub Grub Guide

Sláinte!

0 Comments: