Monday, December 22, 2008

Beer Sample #2...


I told you I would have plenty of time to catch up on my winter beer tasting. Our next pick was Wachusett Winter.
The Wachusett Brewery is probably only about 1/2 an hour from where we live so not only did we want to support a local business but the bottle was festive and fun!

I liked this one. It reminded me alot of Winter Warmer (by Harpoon and currently my favorite winter brew). It was an amber colored beer and although it had the flavors of the season (hints of cinnamon and nutmeg I think) it didn't overpower the beer. Definitely better than the last but I still think 2nd to the Winter Warmer.

I head upstate tonight for Christmas with my family. It will be the first time erin and i actually get to spend Christmas together...that beats ANY winter brew :).

0 Comments: