Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brown Paper Pacakages of POP CHIPS

About a month ago a got an email to send a friend a gift of Popchips. Basically you had to be one of the first 100 people to respond to an email to send someone samples of popchips. Not only had I never tried Popchips, but I knew that erin would love to try some healthy chips as well. She is really good about trying anything I bring home and we both love chips.

I had actually forgotten about this until erin called me the other day and said that a large box had arrived for her called POPCHIPS! I was psyched.


When I opened the box i was shocked by how many bags they gave us! Typically when you order "samples" they send you one, which is fine by me. Free is free. There were five
different flavors: original, BBQ, salt and pepper, salt and vinegar and Parmesan garlic. They have about 120 cals. and 4 grams of fat. The portions are per bag, which I always love, and they give you a nice amount. I love salt and vinegar chips so I was especially excited to try that flavor...they were really good!!! If you have ever tried Soy Crisps they were almost exactly the same in taste and texture. Both erin and i liked them and would absolutely pick them over greasy chips.

I love getting mail! let me take it one step further, I love getting food mail! I love trying new products that are delicious and good for you. It is so reassuring to know that there are companies out there looking out for not only our health but our taste buds too!!

If you send it...i will eat it.

0 Comments: