Friday, December 19, 2008

Key Lime in a Snow Storm

We are snowed in!! I love the snow so I don't mind snow storms at all.
I officially started Christmas vacation today AND my office closed early due to the looming snowstorm in New England! Erin also got out of school early and by the time she got home the snow had begun...

Now on to the title of this post. Since we were home at an odd hour, and dinner was a few hours away, what a perfect opportunity to sample another Larabar flavor! I wasn't as hungry because I had a late morning bowl of oatmeal, so I let erin pick the flavor. Key Lime Pie. Now I would have leaned toward Gingersnap or Cinnamon Roll, something "holiday" or a "festive flavor". But since I was only taking a sample I went with erin's pick.

IT WAS DELISH! At first bite its like you are biting into the crust of the pie, then the more you chew you get the tartness of the lime. Its really good and really true to it's name. Again the ingredients are all natural so the textures are wonderful and chewy. I even asked for a 2nd sample...so not like me :). I think this tops my list so far, even in the middle of winter. Erin says this is a close 2nd for her...

Which ones next....

0 Comments: